Thursday 5 December 2013

Apologies and Endings

Hi everyone,
 
If it isn't already clear, I have not blogged in ages! Or consistently at all in fact! When I began this blog, it was in the summer holidays. It was a new project, I love reading blogs, so I wanted to get in on the action. However now I have found I am so extremely busy, I cannot handle the commitment of a blog. I know this blog isn't exactly popular, it is very very very small! But nonetheless I do not have the time and cannot handle the commitment. Perhaps in the future I shall blog again, on a new blog (if I do I may leave the link on here), but not now. If anybody has any comments, objections on any part of my blog, or me stopping, or just anything to say in general PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave it below! I want to know what you think! But thank you, and goodbye?
 
Genny Rose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment