Tuesday 30 July 2013

Welcome to my World!

Hi, my name is Genny and welcome to my blog!

 <---That's me!


I am a teenage girl that loves beauty, fashion, art, nail art, netball and fun!
I wanted a blog so that I am able to share my opinions about beauty, fashion and whatever else might pop into my head.

I wanted to create this beauty blog because I feel that my opinions are fairly individual. I have teenage, sensitive skin. Not normal acne teen skin, oh no. I have proper sensitive skin, that has a reaction and goes all red and puffy. Therefore, I have to be careful at what products I use, and so I wanted to be able to tell you all about products that I think are great, especially for people with sensitive skin.
Also I have a very small budget (like most teens do) so I want to find the best products I can on a low budget.

I also love nail art so I think it would be great to share some of my favourite designs with you. I think nail art is a beautiful thing, you can be so creative, and you can take your masterpiece with you wherever you go!

 <--- My most recent design.


Also on Genny Rose, I plan to include fashion, maybe some lifestyle bits and any other bits and bobs which I think are interesting.

So thats my "blogger life" so far! Yes, it is very limited at the moment, but my blog will grow! So, for my first post, I thought I would tell you a little bit about me.
If you have any requests for what you would like to see, let me know!

Welcome to my world!

Genny x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment