Tuesday 30 July 2013

OOTD: Floral Fancy


Today its an outfit of the day. I think this outfit is really girly and clearly very floral! I think it is a great summer outfit, that will really brighten up your day! It is a perfect comfy, yet stylish outfit that is great for all day activities. I think if you glammed it up with some sparkly accessories and shoes, it could also be a nice evening outfit too! On with the photos!
 
 
This outfit can look lovely with or without a cardigan, personally I prefer it with the cardigan because I think it adds an extra pop of colour. This peachy-pink cardigan is from Primark. I really like this crop top from Hollister. It is white with ruffles along the bottom, and a lace neckline.
 
 

I LOVE THESE SHORTS. They are the focus of the outfit. They are high waisted, with a floral design on them. I picked these up from Primark.

 
They have a really pretty floral design on them, and I love  the pink, purple and yellow pastel colours. It is really pretty and girly. On the high waist, there is some really cute silver button detailing.

 



 
 
For accessories, I wore some pastel pink heart shaped stud earrings, which my nan gave me from her old jewellery stand. Also, I wore this really pretty gold necklace. It is a key with a heart shaped top, with the same pastel pink inside as other parts of my outfit. I really like this necklace, it goes with everything. I got this in the June sale at Republic.

These white gladiator style sandals with flower detailing are from Hush Puppy. I've had them for a couple of years now and they have lasted really well! And they are SO COMFY, I can easily walk in them all day. They are great for day wear, but they are really pretty and sweet, so lovely for an evening too.






So, this is one of my favourite outfits at the moment, it is really flowery and pretty and girly, and just very ME!
 
 

Genny xx

1 comment:

  1. hi im a scout looking for young writers who can express what they love you are clearly one of those teenagers once you have read this give me a buzz on scout.youngsters@me.com

    ReplyDelete